Seafood Spaghetti With A Tangy Tomato Sauce...
150g wholewheat spaghetti
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
3 large cloves garlic sliced
1 red chilli finely chopped
2 handfuls cherry tomatoes halved
Salt and pepper
150g raw king prawns
Juice 1/2 lemon
Handful of parsley finely chopped
1. Boil a large saucepan of water. Add a teaspoon of salt to the water to stop the spaghetti from sticking together then bring the water to a gentle simmer.
2. Add a tablespoon of oil to a large frying pan, heat up the oil for 2 minutes on a medium heat, then add in the garlic and chilli and heat for a further 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes to the frying pan, cover with a lid and cook for 5 to 10 minutes depending on consistency.
4. Add the Spaghetti to the boiling water, after 6 mins drain and set aside
5. When the tomatoes have had 5/10 minutes add the prawns to the fried mixture, when the prawns begin to pinken add the pasta and lemon juice into the pan.
6. Give it a good toss and continue to cook for 2 minutes until the prawns are fully cooked and the pasta is cooked with a little bite to it.
7. Serve with a scattering of fresh parsley and black pepper.
60 New Recipes Coming in my new book 'Get It Done 'out on the 22 Mar 2018. Pre-order today on the link bellow...
GET IT DONE.
Do you want to shred fat, get lean, tone up, be stronger, stabilise your core and access calm and focus?
• 60 delicious, quick-to-prep breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, puds and even cocktails
• 10+ weekly workout plans with 30+ workouts
• Photos of every exercise
• Full colour food shots
Understand the true meaning of a great workout.
Look forward to good food.
Transform your body and your life permanently.