Steak, Sweet Potato Wedges With Garlic and Chilli Broccoli
300g-400g x rib eye steak or fillet
1 x medium sweet potato
100g x tender stem broccoli
1 x tbsp of Pura coconut oil blend
1 x chilli chopped
1 x garlic glove crushed
Salt and pepper
1. Pre heat the oven on gas mark 8 or about 200 degrees.
2. Cut the sweet potato into finger like chunks, place on a baking tray and drizzle with pura coconut oil blend and season.
3. Pop in the oven for about 20-25 minutes (the smaller the chunks the quicker it is).
4. Place the broccoli over a saucepan to steam, keeping in as much nutrients as possible.
5. Whilst the wedges cook, add more Pura coconut oil to a frying pan and let it get hot. Once hot place the steak in the pan. I like to cook mine for 3 minutes on each side.
6. Once the steak is cooked leave to the side to rest. Add the chopped garlic and chilli to the pan, turn down the eat and add the broccoli. Let the broccoli absorb the lovely juices and flavours from the steak and garlic and chilli. This takes your veg to the next level.
7. Turn off the heat and remove the sweet potato from the oven. Put everything on a plate and tuck in
All recipes design by Bradley Simonds Co.
60 New Recipes Coming in my new book 'Get It Done 'out on the 22 Mar 2018. Pre-order today on the link bellow...
GET IT DONE.
Do you want to shred fat, get lean, tone up, be stronger, stabilise your core and access calm and focus?
• 60 delicious, quick-to-prep breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, puds and even cocktails
• 10+ weekly workout plans with 30+ workouts
• Photos of every exercise
• Full colour food shots
Understand the true meaning of a great workout.
Look forward to good food.
Transform your body and your life permanently.